Décret n°3 /2003Lei APsCaboVerde
Exchange, discuss, share
To enable you to exchange and share your respective experiences, but also to discuss issues of common interest, RAMPAO puts at your disposal some links that give access to our partners’ platforms.
These tools are very useful tools in finding and sharing the relevant information. Do not hesitate to use them to post/download documents.
L’accès à certaines d’entre elles peut être libre ou soumis à conditions.
- Bibliographic Platform of “Marine Areas” with a free access via:
Developed under a collaboration between the UNESCO Chair in integrated analysis of marine system, the University of Quebec in Rimouski, GIDEL Master of Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar and FIBA, this platform is aimed at grouping in a single spot the works of scholars and students concerning the Marine Protected Areas (MPA) in general, and those located in West Africa in particular. The search for documents is very easy (author name, year, part of the title, or key word…), and once the search criteria are captured, the related document can be directly downloaded.
You can send your documents (in relation with MPA management, particularly within the West African region) In PDF format to the platform administrators by contacting Jean-Claude Brêthes at email@example.com.
We wish you to enjoy the best of this platform of Marine Protected Areas and help run the site!
- PRCM Platform with conditional access
To facilitate and nurture communication between its members and partners, PRCM has established this virtual platform accessible in French or English at www.intranet.prcmarine.org;
The platform makes it possible to:
- Sign up, run and create Theme Groups and colleges ;
- Send masse messages and stage online meetings via Skype ;
- Share and view documents in the online library and post information.
Vous aurez besoin de vous enregistrer la première fois et un message vous sera envoyé lorsque l’inscription est validée.
You will need to sign up for the first time, and a message will be sent to you upon validation of you registration. Then, the use of the site is very intuitive. In need be, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or read the user manual at:
See more at : http://www.prcmarine.org/fr/le-prcm-lance-sa-nouvelle-plateforme-virtuelle
- Assessing the capacity-building needs and current priorities in terms of training in the MPAs of the network;
- Analysing the existing capacity-building programmes and the current achievements in the area;
- Developing a capacity-building strategy that meets the management requirements of member MPAs.
- Management tools on RAMPAO’s virtual resource centre;;
- A database of experts ;
- • Platforms of information and sharing of information on marine protected areas;